9 Ravenwood 'Callula Noosa'
5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
9 Ravenwood Drive, Noosa HeadsABSOLUTE LUXURY WATERFRONT
Set on the water’s edge, this home invites you to wake up to one of the best views in Noosa and enjoy it from just about every space – indoor and out – all day long. This spectacular, contemporary masterpiece is all about style, luxury and a glorious vista that takes in the length of the beautiful Noosa Sound.
Newly built, this stunning north-east facing home has been designed around the breathtaking view, from the vast open-plan living spaces, to the upper-level master bedroom and balcony, and the infinity-edge pool.
With five bedrooms, this sun-drenched holiday property is perfect for families that holiday together or groups of friends who want to enjoy the Noosa locale in style. It offers an array of spaces to host family gatherings, soak up the sub-tropical climate or relax in shaded nooks.
The vast, open-plan living and dining area on the ground level perfectly balances indoor and outdoor living. Whether relaxing with a book or hosting guests, this spectacular space takes in the glorious views and sea breezes.
The expansive entertainer’s kitchen opens seamlessly onto the huge pool-side terrace for the ultimate alfresco experience. It’s well-equipped to cater for everything from an intimate dinner for two to a family gathering.
One spacious bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, and a separate study space are located on the ground level, while the main sleeping quarters are located on the upper level, elevator access by special request.
Laid out along a broad gallery, each bedroom is generously-sized and boasts an indulgent ensuite finished with the finest materials. There’s a two-car garage and additional driveway parking.
This striking property in the heart of Noosa is just moments from Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach so you never have to travel far to dine at gourmet restaurants or shop along the world-famous Hastings Street.
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Gas Fireplace
- 5 ensuited bedrooms and study - flexible bed arrangements
- Bed Configuration - 3 x King and 4 x Singles
- Quality bathroom amenities - hairdryer to each bathroom
- Master and bedroom 2 both have balconies overlooking pool and water
- Master luxuriously appointed with soaker bath and dressing room
- Travel cots and highchairs provided
- Lift - available by request for special needs guests
- Table Tennis, Books & Games for the family to enjoy
- Chefs kitchen and butler's pantry featuring European appliances
- Gas cook top & Nespresso coffee machine
- Convection microwave, 2 dishwashers & double door fridge
- Wine fridge
- Herb garden
- Outdoor Hot/Cold shower
- Salt water pool
- 3 Kayaks and 2 Stand up paddle board
- Beach essentials including, beach towels, umbrella, beach chairs, bucket and spade, and boogy boards
- Unlimited NBN WiFi
- 2 Tv's - Apple TV
- PS4 Playstation
- Charging dock
- Fully Air - Conditioned + ceiling fans
- 2 car garage
- Fully Fenced
- Wireless Internet Access
- $1,100 Stay 7+ NightsSave $102 Per Night
LOW Season Dates 28/01/2020-27/03/2020 27/04/2020-18/09/2020 26/01/2021-26/03/2021 26/04/2021-30/06/2021 11/07/2021-17/09/2021
- $1,385 Stay 7+ NightsSave $128 Per Night
MID Season Dates 13/10/2019-29/10/2019 06/11/2019-13/12/2019 28/03/2020-03/04/2020 19/04/2020-26/04/2020 12/10/2020-27/10/2020 04/11/2020-18/12/2020 27/03/2021-01/04/2021 18/04/2021-25/04/2021 11/10/2021-26/10/2021 03/11/2021-17/12/2021
- $1,730 Stay 7+ NightsSave $159 Per Night
HIGH Season Dates 21/09/2019-12/10/2019 30/10/2019-05/11/2019 14/12/2019-20/12/2019 12/01/2020-27/01/2020 04/04/2020-18/04/2020 19/09/2020-11/10/2020 28/10/2020-03/11/2020 10/01/2021-25/01/2021 02/04/2021-17/04/2021 01/07/2021-10/07/2021 18/09/2021-10/10/2021 27/10/2021-02/11/2021
- $2,245 Stay 7+ NightsSave $202 Per Night
XMAS Season Dates 21/12/2019-11/01/2020 19/12/2020-09/01/2021 18/12/2021-08/12/2022